At Skyline Listings, we find and place qualified residents in your property. We take advantage of all the resources available to find the right resident quickly.
Our Professional Leasing Service Includes but not limited to:
- An initial walk-through meeting with you at your rental to discuss and perform a market analysis
- Taking digital photos and videos of your vacancy
- A full marketing of your property including a FREE advertising of your vacancy via our website, other syndicated websites and social networks
- Online appointment scheduling available
- Listing your vacancy via MLS (upon request)
- Showing the property to prospective tenants for you (upon request)
- Screening of potential tenants - includes a full credit report, background check and eviction record, as well as employment / income / rental verification (upon request)
- Preparing and signing the lease agreement and other disclosures (upon request)
We have exclusive and non-exclusive options available. Please contact us for more information. Discounts are also available for multiple vacancy listings.
Inquire About Our Services
Bel Air Area Information
Television shows and movies have been filmed in Bel Air, or are said to take place in the community. Exterior shots for the Beverly Hillbillies were shot in and around 750 Bel Air Road, built by Lynn Atkinson (and later sold to hotelier Arnold Kirkeby after Atkinson's wife refused to move into a house she thought too ostentatious) After the exterior shooting was completed, the residents of that address forbade any more filming, as passers-by would wander onto the property and ask to see 'Granny'. Exterior scenes from movies such as Get Shorty have also been filmed in the area. Several episodes of the television show The Rockford Files were filmed in Bel Air. The television sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was set in the neighborhood, although the exterior shots used were filmed in nearby Brentwood. The Bel Air Film Festival, first held in 2008, is an annual international film festival held in Bel Air and the Los Angeles area. Source From Wikipedia