At Skyline Listings, we find and place qualified residents in your property. We take advantage of all the resources available to find the right resident quickly.
Our Professional Leasing Service Includes but not limited to:
- An initial walk-through meeting with you at your rental to discuss and perform a market analysis
- Taking digital photos and videos of your vacancy
- A full marketing of your property including a FREE advertising of your vacancy via our website, other syndicated websites and social networks
- Online appointment scheduling available
- Listing your vacancy via MLS (upon request)
- Showing the property to prospective tenants for you (upon request)
- Screening of potential tenants - includes a full credit report, background check and eviction record, as well as employment / income / rental verification (upon request)
- Preparing and signing the lease agreement and other disclosures (upon request)
We have exclusive and non-exclusive options available. Please contact us for more information. Discounts are also available for multiple vacancy listings.
Inquire About Our Services
Beverly Hills Area Information
Gaspar de Portolá arrived in the area that would become Beverly Hills on August 3, 1769, travelling along native trails which followed the present-day route of Wilshire Boulevard.
Beverly Hills has been featured in a number of television shows and movies set in Beverly Hills, many of which capitalize on its reputation as a residence for the rich. Source From Wikipedia